So as I said before, I didn’t get to go to the Student-Facult games. It was actually for the better. As I heard, the games were REALLY boring. That means I got to hang out and be a complete retard with Casey-buddy for an hour and ten minutes! This is what we did:
- Drew on my pants
- Drew on Casey’s pants
- Drew on paper
- Wrote stories and gave them to each other to correct
- Had conversations as some of our favorite characters
- Asked our friend Evan how many minutes we had left to have fun!
- Wished Trystan were there
- Talked about what we would do if Vergil and Nero were real
- Were our fan characters for Vergil and Nero, Rika and Violet (I’m Violet and Rika’s Casey! Oh and I love Nero and Casey loves Vergil)
- Threw pens at each other
- Annoyed Evan
- Casey helped with Violet and Nero’s story a bit.
- Annoyed Evan some more
- Annoyed our other random friend named Jonathan.
- Left for class…
That about sums up my day.